Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Joyce and I am a Domestic Violence Survivor. My blog will discuss the ethics and dilemmas as it pertains to domestic violence. Eleven years ago when I left my abuser, I found a safe place for my family which began this great journey of which I am currently apart. I am currently a full time mother, student, and medical assistant who is looking for to becoming a great lawyer one day. I would like to leave a link to share this place that helped me and my family escape. Take the time to view their website. I am truly thankful and grateful for Safe Space of Louisburg, NC. http://www.ncsafespace.org/
There have been many laws created which are ethical and unethical. In my blog I will discuss and ask for opinions of my peers. Many professionals like police officers, judges, and district attorney's may come up against many ethical dilemmas when dealing with laws pertaining to domestic violence law.
This blog completed in satisfaction of the course requirements for CRJU 3060: Ethics and Diversity in Criminal Justice.
I think it is very brave how you picked such a topic that's close to home for you. I admire your strength.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete